Friday, April 22, 2011

What I did today ;)

What a lucky person I am that I get to do what I love doing ;) So much fun to be able to play......
With the business of this fabric it is hard to tell what is actually going on...but I finished my class...note that I didn't say finished the quilt :)....we did the last of the embroidery on the strips today...was going to sew on the ruffle and binding but just not feeling like it right now...
Love the things I learned in the class...I am so not a class person so this was different for me...but am glad that I took it...will try and get a pic tomorrow of the whole thing done

here is the back of that busy piece of fabric...aren't those feathers cool........

here are the yards of ruffle to be sewn on to complete the quilt

next up on the drawing board....oh wait I have one other one to finish the embroidery on...but not sure what I want to do so I might just take a pic tomorrow and then finish it when I know how I am going to finish the borders

No comments: