Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The more the merrier?

I think I am obsessed :) Seriously.....got an opportunity to get some more pups today and guess what??? I took it ;) Ok....so I am sick...very very sick :)
This is Zoey...she is due for a haircut next week...I like my dogs shaggy like this but can't keep them combed out so they have a grooming appointment....usually I do it but for one they all need it and for two my knee is hurting when I stand too long or walk so I thot it better to get them into a professional :)

This is Bailey...I am so bummed...I took a bunch of pictures and loaded them....or so I thot on my Mac...took the card out and deleted them on my camera...I had even renamed them so the computer would accept them......only I didn't transfer them from the card to the compy.....darn it...and I had some good ones...so I went back outside to get more but by now it is darker than it was so the flash kept thinking it needed to go off....double darn

This is Rudy....he is such a cutie...but I don't think he is staying....gonna find him a GREAT home

This is one of the new ones...they named her Finnegan but not sure she is gonna keep that name or get renamed with the 'y' sound at the end...my friend always makes fun of me when I do that...she says they won't know their name but all of my dogs respond to their name...and all of them have that 'y' sound at the end ;)
Anyway this is one of them that I got today

Here is the other one...man can she run...and run...and run...and run....and...you guessed it run.....her name was Reese...but not sure that is gonna stick either :)

these are actually sisters............gotta get a better shot of the sable...maybe tomorrow when it is lighter

another shot of the two of them...for those of you that don't know the sable one is going to change big time...all those chocolate tips are going to grow out and she might be this gorgeous golden color that I can see coming thru...or she will be a light tan...sables change so will see what she ends up like...she will keep dark tips on her ears tho...I love sables :)

No comments: