Monday, April 4, 2011

pups and quilts

This is the state of the evenings here right now :) When it is time to settle down we come to my chair and lay down...or I should say they lay down and I sit with my feet up....there is a bone that comes with us for their chewy times :)

This is their normal stance....one on top of the other playing

hippity hop this guy loves to hop and bounce and run

here he is again bothering Cody

Izzy Bella...isn't she a cutie?

and one blanket done....I do love my machine :) The flower pattern really was digitized poorly but was fun to stitch out....then the border pattern was just the same flower only smaller....fun :)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Awwwww, love the puppy pics. They are so gosh darn cute!

And the quilt is lovely. That flower is very pretty and it's neat that you used the same one for the border. Great job!

paulette said...

OMGosh...stinking cute puppies AND gorgeous quilts!! What a great combination!! Love your quilting!!
Paulette