Saturday, April 23, 2011

Befores and Afters

It is officially feeling like spring today.....well kinda sorta...supposedly it is the warmest day of the year so far...I have 56 degrees on my thermometer but am sitting inside where it says it is 62 and I am cold...ha...and for the "ice queen" that is not normal :)
Working on my website and figured I would post these before and after pictures of the dogs faces before they got cut and after they did....they were really getting scruffy and I had hurt my knee so took them to the groomer to get a new doo...
Lucy with her top covering her eyes :)

wow she does have beautiful eyes when you can see them :)

now talk about no eyes...not sure Zoey has any...you for sure can't see them right now

wow.....amazingly big eyes when the hair isn't covering them :)

Bailey wasn't looking quite as scruffy but she got the chop too

what a difference a few hairs can make

and then poor Cody....I had clipped around his eyes cuz his hair grows so fast right there....so he wasn't looking as bad....but

His eyes almost look human here :)

And Cassidy who looks a bit bearish here :)

much better :)

and then there is Reese....who is a pup and I am having trouble thinking about cutting her cuz her color will change totally when all that sable puppy hair is gone :(

1 comment:

paulette said...

How did I miss these adorable pics!! Man...you DO have your hands full!!
P