Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Out with the older...

Today I finished all the quilt tops that have been sitting for over...well over a year but probably more like two or three years....the last of the bindings were put on and are ready to go to the hospital along with a few of the hats that are done too :)
It is so hard to see the pattern on this one...I decided to go simpler cuz I was having trouble getting the lining up of patterns so I just took the block and made a pattern fit it....can't wait for the class I am taking that is going to show me how to line up patterns...have a quilt planned that I can practice on already too :)

Here is the back of above quilt....it is a more boyish quilt and didn't want overly girlie pattern on it...and this one fit perfect

here is the last of the quilts to do.....it was really small so added a funky binding to it to make it a couple of inches bigger....didn't like the pattern I chose but it worked :)

here is the center of the above quilt....it double stitched the roses which I didn't want but oh well...live and learn :)

stack ready to go ...............now to finish the three that I just did :) flannel is in the washer getting preshrunk to finish them :)

No comments: