Thursday, June 3, 2010

Tonight, tonight....

Wanted to play blog tonight so got out the camera and got a couple of pics of the pups....I only had my 50mm lens on so it was a little harder to get some good pics...but that didn't stop me :) I get me new lens tomorrow...well another new lens...it is a 18-200mm...woohoo...it is my go to lens that had a minor accident so needed to get another one :)

This isn't my picture but it was at the end of the folder of the pictures that I took so figured today was a good day to post it...good for a smile at least :)

Mindy Sue...aka Mindy Sue Who...I am going to love watching her colors change

this is just a sweet picture of Cody's face...love how the lens blended the background

Piper...aka Hyper Piper....she LOVES to run and jump and play and people :)

Bailey looking serious at me......hard to believe she started out chocolate and turned out to be a very light sable

mother and daughter

Mindy's full body...you can see the light under the black tips she has right now

thanks for visiting...and sharing my pups with me :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

That first picture is hysterical!

Love to see your pups and all their sweet faces! Mindy's coloring looks an awful lot like our Buster's. *Ü* He's going to get groomed today, so his curls and waves will be shaved off. He'll feel a lot cooler later today, I'm sure.

Thanks for sharing!