Thursday, June 10, 2010

Road trip :)

Dave made the mistake of asking me what I wanted to do today...usually he is in sleep mode but his work week changed a bit so he wanted to know if there was something I wanted to do...sssoooo
Wanted to go check out this shop in Sumner...which isn't real close but a do-able trip to go there and get back before the dogs missed me too much. There were several vintagey type stores to browse...and came back with a few treasures :)
This is the back of the shop that I went to see

the front of the store that I initially went to see

Main street Sumner

usually don't find letters that I like and am willing to pay the price for them but this shopping trip i got several

needed something for my kitchen to hand notes and stuff on..this is metal so can do it with the clip or with magnets...and it is darn cute

Was looking for something to put on this book type shelf and found this pretty cream pitcher...and then a sparkly R to go there too

little play tiles

that's me...all sparkles...this "J" is going to go in my sewing room

my piece I went back for....I never spend that much money on something but this one got me...I think he needs a big bow around his neck and then he can be a guard dog :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

What a fun road trip! That store and well, that little town look so fun to roam through. You've found some lovely treasures, too! Love the guard dog! Good for you for going and enjoying yourself!