Thursday, June 24, 2010

A work day......

Today is a work day....well one of us was working....and guess which one wasn't :) Well you can count photo taking as work??? I actually did do some things but not much...my leg was hurting but felt some better after the ibuprofen :)
I didn't get the before we started picture but the side of the patio had tons of "schtuff" there that needed to be placed somewhere other than where it was....
And would a blog post be complete without a few pics of some of my babies?

two of my dogs...love the back shots


chairs waiting to be washed

this is the invisible shed............Dave wants a shed so this is the invisible one for right now ;)

the hose hanger :)

hanging another hose hanger to have one close to the deck

just a quick shot of a bird house on the patio table

chairs everywhere

a baby chair getting a bath

partially clean chair..they were filthy :)

a man's tools for keeping a woman happy

Bailey and a bone...love these huge bones... they keep the dogs occupied for a bit

Cody is very protective of these bones...so he has to be watched so that they share nicely sometimes :)

He hung my new fruit basket...we are trying to eat more fruit and vegetables....so I went on a search for a fruit basket...

Mindy chilling from a day of hard work :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Great photos of every day life. Love the invisible shed. LOL And oh my, what a huge bone those dogs get. I can just bet some might get a little testy about sharing. LOL

And you asked what we do with my crochet toys. A lot of times the girls play with them, but the fishing bear is sitting on display on my little table on the porch. Others, I have given away as gifts. But lets just say, it can be a challenge to change the sheets on the girls' beds because they have their collections of dolls/toys on them. LOL