Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Went a'visitin today...

Went a'visitin today....I got to play with some puppies...ha...like I don't get enough of that at home :) But mine are too young to really play with...these ones are 5 weeks old tomorrow and bundles of fun...and oh so cute....the names have been changed to protect the innocent...actually these are the names the breeder gave the pups :)

Blondie

Tuxedo

Blondie again

Tuxedo again

Stripe (she has a stripe down her back)

Blue..not sure why that was his name as he is choc with green eyes ;)

Tank

Tuxedo again...this dog is the one I wanted to steal!!!!

Blue :)

After some play time...oh so tired....Tank was off by himself

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Adorable!!! I'll bet you can't get enough of the puppy breath! LOL The one whose name you can't remember looks sort of sad to me that you can't remember his/her name! LOL