Friday, June 25, 2010

Grooming day...well at least for one ;)

Piper got her first hair cut today...you can see she is pretty shaggy looking but she was so cute. I love the longer hair but am not good at keeping it combed out on all the dogs so I tend to keep them shorter than I would really like...her back end was getting a bit gnarly so hair cut day...Her hair is straighter than most of my dogs so I didn't want to tackle it and have it look really funny so took her to the groomer...


couple of before pictures which I actually remembered to take :)

and after pictures...looks choppy in these pics but she isn't really....straighter hair is so much harder than the curly or even wavier of the bunch

there...my little girl is a woman now...at least with her hair that is

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

She looks so pretty! And much happier in the after photos...maybe she enjoyed the pampering??