Sunday, June 27, 2010

Binging and purging :)

A full weekend of purging after I had spent years binging ...some of this stuff had been packed for YEARS! This is the stuff from the barn rafters...put up there almost 5 years ago :) Dave packed the car to bring it to the house to go through some and to take to the thrift store some others

another shot of the back

the back seat packed full

the other side of the back seat view

this box was in the front seat but I had to move it out so that I could see to drive to church :)

that was Saturday's work....then today I figured I would start on the garage to get some of those other packed boxes processed....once again I forgot the before pictures but these shelves were packed full...now there is one full shelf empty and another one half empty :)

another shelf area....altho it looks like they are full there is at least one and half shelves that are totally empty if you took the one shelf and put everything up :) The top two rows are just boxes of Christmas stuff....that will be another project for another day.
WHEW!

The only stuff left to process is on this table...oh and a box under it too...some will be put out and some will be repacked for storage

Tried to take another picture of my car all packed and ready to go to the thrift store but it is so packed tight I can't even get a picture of how full it is
Can't wait for this project to be done and all organized back again...knowing that there is no fluff left that I don't want...woohoo!

No comments: