Sunday, June 13, 2010

My next victim

I sometimes feel sorry for my dogs...they have to endure my feeble attempts to groom them...but with the quantity I have and the fact that I am a cheapskate I do it myself...
Cassidy was my victim of choice today...she has a very full coat of curls and was getting a very big head...not like us humans do but her hair was taking over her face and you couldn't see those beautiful eyes...so snip snip-chop chop and a nice treat and she was done...

Enjoying a magnolia leaf after her hour plus on my washing machine getting "groomed"

A fun romp with the littlest of the bunch getting beat up on by the rest of the pack..poor Mindy

Cassidy continuing to pick on Mindy...what you can't see in Mindy fighting back by biting Cassie's ears and lips

Coming out of the house after dinner...once more to romp with Mindy

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

So sweet! You must have cringed when you saw how long we let Buster go between groomings. You can't even SEE his eyes when we take him in. LOL Cassidy looks really good. If I attempted to groom a dog, some parts that need to stay might get cut off. LOL