Monday, June 7, 2010

Instruction Manuals??

It is pretty pathetic when you HAVE to read the Instruction Manuals when you get a new washer/dryer nowadays!!!! I can do a normal wash and a normal dry but for some of the handy dandy features that this combo has I have no idea how to make it go!!! There is even a My Cycle which you can program your favorite things into it...how to do it??? No idea cuz I haven't read the manual yet. :)

why do they make so many buttons and settings...overkill for someone who normally puts their clothes in warm water/cold water and just expects them to come out clean :) But I do like that they can fit my bathroom rugs and get them clean....this is gonna do great on those puppy things that get filthy and need a burst of clean!

state of the art dryer...with one of those steam features...like I leave my clothes in the dryer for a couple of days or hours???

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I hear ya, girlfriend! Who have thunk they'd make these devices so complicated! We have a front loader washer, but not a fl dryer. One tip for you that I found out about after a little while...after you do your load(s) keep the door and the drawer (for detergent) open so it can dry out. Otherwise you'll discover a nice (not) mildewy smell. I actually went to the store to ask about it and that's what the salesguy told me.

Have fun figuring them out!