Monday, May 31, 2010

WOOHOO!!!!!

It is here...finally.....it is HUGE!!!! There was more door room in the other frig but this one is blots bigger than the old one. To get it in the house they had to remove the front door and the hydraulic hinges on the storm door but they got it in and set up...before I let them continue their installation process I made sure that the drawer could open on the bottom of the frig...it is one of those deli drawers and something I really wanted in a frig...then I made them put the handles on the door to make sure that again that door could open far enough to open that drawer!!! Whoopee it worked :)
So here is the front of of the frig.....with ice cube/water in the door...never had that before :)

Interior packed with all the schtuff that was in the other one :) I am thinking that I won't find any more spoiled sugar peas in the back...hum...how would I know that???


Here is the bottom freezer....check out those slider drawers :)

Well my frig saga is over...now on to then next appliance story...but that is a totally different story :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

FANTASTIC! Looks lovely and I'm glad you checked to be sure doors would open properly. We were at a friend's house the other day and they have a fridge just like that one I think. I can attest it is indeed a nice and roomy fridge. Congrats and enjoy!