Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oh what a life...

I am reminded of the song by Frankie Valli--"Oh What A Life" I think I am in the midst of that now... :) I have a wonderful life...surrounded by people I love and love me, and dogs, dogs, dogs and people who love them.
There is a breeder who lives a bit away but is moving to Hawaii and had 4 females that she couldn't sell...not sure why but I offered to help her find homes for her babies as she is leaving and no offers on her puppies. I picked them up yesterday and in process of socializing them to my house and clan. They are full of energy and I am loving watching them romp around the back yard with each other and my dogs. They are still a tad bit shy of all this open space that I have but they are getting into the idea that they can run all over the place and play with a variety of toys that I have set up for pups. I have tunnels and balls and soft toys and tug toys and...well you name it and it is probably in the 'puppy playground'. They aren't sure of the tunnels yet but probably by the end of the day I will get them in there and lovin it.

Here are just some random shots of them playing with each other.........















Ok...so I am a puppy sap...but it is so fun :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Love that term, puppy sap. If you are, so am I, only I don't have to deal with them 24/7 like you do. LOL I also love that you have a puppy playground, too. *Ü* I have a feeling that those adorable pups are just a smidge sad when leaving your playground!

Very sweet of you to take in the pups. Hope you can find good, happy homes for them.