Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May Day!

Once again I can't believe how quickly time is flying by....here it is May 1...soon the kids will be out of school and the weather will turn hot and I will be wishing for these cooler, rainy days.... *sigh*
Yesterday I went to another breeder friend and got two pups :) I know...you don't have to say it but I know I am a bit crazy
Isn't this guy the cutest thing you have ever seen? I am not much into merles....never like the unpredictability of them colorwise...but this guy is a sweet heart...he is HUGE!!!! Gotta weigh him but I am sure he tips the scales at over 12 pounds...and he is only 11 weeks old...might be too big for my girls but..........right now looking for a home for him...he is going to make someone a great family pet!!!!

here is a fully body shot of him....he loves to run in the grass which surprisingly is wet after the rain we got almost all day yesterday and most of this morning...so he is a bit wet on the bottom of his legs...but unlike the smaller puppies his tummy is mostly dry :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love his color! What a beautiful, gorgeous dog.

Jeanne said...

This dog reminds me of the one I had growing up...with the curly hair. Ours was more black in color though. What a great trip down memory lane for me! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

He is so cute! If he were older I would want him