Sunday, May 30, 2010

DARN, DARN, Double DARN!!!

Ok...so I have vented now and can go on with life...they didn't deliver the frig today...they forgot to put it on the truck...actually they didn't forget the order said that it was supposed to be delivered when we get the other appliances we bought............ :( *insert really sad face here*
But the good news is that they are going to deliver it tomorrow instead...so those of you waiting with bated breath....let out a sigh and wait for tomorrow's post
But to appease those who checked to see the new frig...here are some doggie pics instead...daily life around here ;)

Mindy relaxing

Cassidy helping with the dishes

Piper...my cute little new girl :)


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Ooooh, how frustrating! I feel for you!

But, I can't resist those puppy pics. How funny that Cassidy jumps on the dishwasher door to help. LOL

Thanks for sharing and for providing a grin in the midst of your frustration!

Taffy said...

Hi there! I'm Twix and I clicked "next blog" and got you! You may find this strange but I am a doxie that has her own blog. Matter of fact, there are lots of doggies out there with their own blogs. I am excited to meet you. I love seeing your puppy pics! Hope the fridge arrives as planned now ;o)
Snuggles,
Twix