Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A break from the recent posts

Lately there have been lots of quilts posted...altho I have more that I need to picture and put here I figured it was time for a "cute break"....so today's posts are all about my other favorite thing...........PUPPIES!!
So hang on to your hats cuz there are a bunch of pictures of pups in this post

kissie kissie

now that's a tongue :)

one of the tubes for a sort of obstacle course for the pups

mama and an opportunist trying to siddle up to the dry bar

another of the playtoys

playing with Izzy

another one of the pipes

just a darn cute picture...but then I am prejudiced :)

caught in action of moving...hard to take pics of moving targets

hum...wonder what she was thinking???

saying Hi to Bailey who was tired and just wanted to rest :)

jungle gym Reese

the water bowl is almost as big as the pup drinking

another cute pic :)

hope you enjoyed the view from my side of the country for a bit

1 comment:

Terry said...

Awe...so much cuteness! :0)