Thursday, May 26, 2011

while I am waiting...

through some fluke, my new baby is visiting the doctors office...has been there for almost 2 weeks now...meanwhile I wait for her to get better and return to her place of honor. maybe the fluke was due to jealousy from my older baby not being used as much.......figure I will never know how 2 pieces of selvage edge got into my machine and caused it major problems..there seems to be no way in.........but somehow????
anyway...that hasn't stopped me from piecing tops...have been doing doubles because I had a request for twins blankets...so right now I have 5 sets waiting to be quilted...
here is one of the girlie ones....there is a match right below her :)

my favorite to date of the ones waiting is the one I just finished tonight....this is from the Schnibbles book....love that there are two sizes of each quilt because I make the little ones and this one was the perfect size....used up some of my fat quarters too...hum...this went together so well....well kinda...my friendly seam ripper came out several times cuz I kept sewing the wrong pieces together :) I didn't lay it out but did it on the fly........needless to say...I like the way it turned out.........and there is enough to do another one ;)

by then hopefully the new baby will be back and ready to finish what I have going......till then will just keep going..have another one started that I am going to use the lil' twister on.......

No comments: