Monday, May 9, 2011

YEAH!!!! Blogger is finally back....tried to post this for a bit and with no luck...today they came back online so could post these pictures...
this first one is a friendship braid done with Moda marbles........kinda faked the top by cutting off the top and sewing it to the bottom....cuz I didn't want to waste any of that fabric :)
I am such a cheapsake!

here is the back quilted...I played a bit with free motion after I put the embroidered feathers on...not too bad :)

And here is my next pile of schtuff :) all cut and ready to sew


here the process :)

this shows the color the best...it is called peony and is a really cute dark pink

all bound and ready for some lucky little one

the 3D pinwheel

1 comment:

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Wonderful work Jackie!....I would love to lear more about quilting...on my 'to do' list!
Susan x
P.S I have entered you 3 times into the draw!....