Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Been busy :)

Hope this isn't fuzzy cuz it looks like that to me :) Trying out new contacts to see if I can go without my readers stuck on the top of my head all the time....and last night I didn't quite get one of them in the little case or maybe it crawled out after I stuck it in there...I checked with my glasses and finger to make sure they were in the case but it must have stuck to my finger and popped off...............sigh...........
Anyway...have had this done for a few days but didn't get a pic of it till today.......I love this one...if I hadn't cut the binding I would have put a ruffle on it...it was just screaming for a ruffle but had already cut the binding so went with plan a
Love love love this fabric and how fun it went together

One of the fun things I did was to digitize the inchworm and the caterpillar and put them in the border......

here maybe you can see it better........ :) and tried different colors on the top too :)

this one I kinda did more things to today....I had embroidered a fan design on the colored part and in the middle sashing....couldn't figure out what to do with the borders so went with a diamond shape in lines...but there were spaces in the colored part...so...........

I decided to play with some free motion....not very good but the unpracticed eye couldn't see the poorness of it too well.......unless you really look...well you don't even have to look that hard :) but it is practice :)
Need to pick a binding color to finish the quilt

have two more of these done but not with sashing yet.......wonder how they will turn out

2 comments:

paulette said...

BEAUTIFUL quilting!! Stunning!! You are really cranking these quilts out and they are getting better and better!!
Hey guess who had a birthday and turned two years old on Sunday!! Hard to believe that our little baby is two...yikes the terrible twos...!! Rylie is still a puppy full of mischief and the life of the party...just the way we like her!!
Take care and happy stitching!!
P

paulette said...

You have just been awarded the Versatile Blogging Award!! Please go to my blog to read all about it!
If you choose not to participate then that's OK too! Just thought you'd like to know that you and your blog are appreciated and enjoyed!!
Take care! Paulette
http://sweetp-paulette.blogspot.com/