Tuesday, February 15, 2011

We are family ... :)

A family of water bottle holders that is :) I got all of them done for my daughters family for their trip........ssshhhh...it is a secret still to the kids :) I am hoping that they work out for their trip cuz it would be nice to have them a


this is my son in laws....took a pair of my husbands old jeans and made his...the pocket took up almost the entire thing...but I thot it was kinda cool...also didn't put the long strap on his but put a little taggie that he could attach to a belt loop with a carbean instead...clever aren't I :)

as I was coming all the dogs were lined up at the door....wish the door had actually been clean so you could have seen them better but there they all are waiting for me to come in ...aren't they just cute :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Wow, you're fast! They look terrific and will be a hit for sure. Great job, especially using the jeans! Very clever!

LOVE the pictures of your doggies waiting for you. So very sweet!