Friday, February 11, 2011

Blonde moments

I have been blog hoppin lately and saw this wonderful idea...you sew your rows in order and leave them attached...so each of these rows are connected with threads....the theory is that you can then just put the top row over the second row and sew them...I was so excited when I took this picture...right after I took it I realized that my brilliant idea wouldn't work cuz there were still two rows of sashing to do....so I needed to clip the threads and make them separate rows :(

here is the quilt with the other sashing put in....now to back it and bind it...

the picture of this didn't come out with the rich colors of this mini quilt but it is bound and finished...it is going on my dining room table as soon as Valentines day is over :)

going fabric shopping tomorrow........do I really need more fabric???? Of course :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Well, even though the idea you had didn't work in quite the way you wanted, your quilts are simply gorgeous! I have a feeling you love fabric like I love paper. LOL Have a wonderful weekend, Jackie and thanks for sharing your talents!