Monday, February 7, 2011

Ah...chicken

Went for a ride on Saturday....ended up in Woodinville at a very small quilt shop....nothing exciting there...so we started going home and decided to stop at this place...tons of fabric (wonder why the underlining started and stopped??)


We ended up here...lovely place with tons and tons of fabric...but I didn't get anything

While I was fabric shopping my husband was out taking pictures of chickens...well just one that hung around the quilt store
check out the doo on this guy

now isn't this the funniest thing you have seen?

now there could be a really funny caption for this one and for the life of me I can't think of one ;)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

And you think YOU have a bad hair day?! LOL That's what came to my mind when I looked at that funky chicken. How fun! Sounds like you had a wonderful day. Thanks for sharing!!

paulette said...

She reminds me of Phyllis Diller!! Take care!
Paulette