Sunday, February 13, 2011

POTD...

POTD???? WHAT? Hum...are you wondering what that is? Oh my dear Watson...so easy...Project Of The Day :)
My grandkids are planning a trip and I saw this tutorial and thot....that would be great...so after running it by mom to make sure it was something she thot would be great too I made this one....it is for my autistic grandson that loves Toy Story....and this fabric is definitely Toy Story :)

So what is it???? Here is a close up of it...any guesses?

TaDa....It is a water bottle carrier...you sling it over your shoulder and you can have water with you all the time and can stop at the nearest drinking fountain and refill...clever huh? Hopefully they will use them cuz I think it is a great idea....

Think I will make me one too but making it with a bigger water bottle.............
Here is the website with the tutorial--Pink Chalk Studio

No comments: