Thursday, January 27, 2011

Surprises

So I am in my sewing room working on tomorrows post and a delivery truck comes up with a black box...I haven't ordered anything and think that it is for my husband so I leave it there ;) He comes home and brings in the box and puts it on my sewing table....hum...again...I know I haven't ordered anything....so I look at this box and see...Yep it is addressed to me............????

Now I know where it came from but not who it came from..........so.....open the box to see who sent it...and what is in the box :)

Well one beautiful bouquet of flowers....from one very happy puppy owner. Love when this happens...not necessarily the gift as much as the knowledge that the people who get my pups are happy with the pups that I give them....

Isn't this yellow rose beautiful?

and this mummy :)

Tomorrow the post will be what I was doing before the surprise ;)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a lovely surprise! And you are so deserving, too. Beautiful flowers, great vase and isn't it nice to know the puppy owners are that thoughtful? You know then that they will for sure take wonderful care of their new friend. Thanks for sharing!!

paulette said...

Wow!! Lovely! And Jeanne is right, so deserving!! We love our little girl and can't imagine our life without her! So THANK YOU!! Maybe we should call this Mother's Day for dog breeders!! I declare it a holiday!! haha
Paulette