Saturday, January 22, 2011

Creativeness

Older meets newer....Some people came to pick up their new puppy and introduced the older pup they got from me to the new pup. All went well and I am assuming that they are getting along fabulously in their home. It is fun to have a repeat happy customer and this batch of a bazillion I had two repeats.

I have sorta been on the look out for a holder for my cell phone... I was tired of fishing it from the bottom of my purse so I made a little pocket for it to fit over the handle of my purse and hang so that my cell phone can always go in it. Remaking it I would do things a bit different but this works. My mother in law had given me a fat quarter of doggie fabric so it was bright and perfect for this project.

Can't see the strap on this one cuz of the phone blocking it but it is there....I can put it on the inside handle of my purse and it is easy access to my communication system :)

Here is is hanging through the handle of my current winter purse...hoping it works when I switch to a spring/summer purse too. The handle has a little piece of velcro on it so that it can come off...and even be washed if necessary. I put stiff interfacing so that it could almost stand up on it's own ;)

As of tomorrow I will be puppyless....till the next batch...first thing I am going to do is clean my countertop in the kitchen....before and after pictures coming tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Awwww, you're out of puppies?! Wow, that was fast. At least it seems so to me, but then, I don't live with them. LOL Very cool that you have repeat customers. That speaks so well of you! I also love the cell phone holder. That's a great idea. I always look for purses with a little pocket on the outside to put my phone in, but this is an awesome alternative. That fabric is terrific, too.