Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Cupcakes and Puppies

Madison came over today and we stopped at the new cupcake shop...Support your local businesses is my theory :) Money in their pockets and cupcake on my hips :) I must say that my chocolate raspberry cupcake was delicious!!!!

Then came playtime with the pups...while she played I tried to get pics...didn't get good ones of everyone but got some good pics

Love it when you can get good pics...except for the potty pad in the background :(

Madison had to hold each one and have her pic taken :)

goofy girl

better pic of girl not as good of puppy girl

good one of both ;)

and another one

wow...on a roll

my grandkids love playing with the pups...this is more manageable with only 7 instead of 18 :)

this bone is as big as the pup almost

nothing like puppy kisses

a little bit of belly rub

of course the big ones were jealous so the got some kissing time in also..a couple of the pics I took you couldn't even see Madison thru the fur :)

before they all go home have to get my other granddaughters over here to play

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet! Yum on the cupcakes and such darling photos.

Thanks for the info on the game. I don't have the balance board (obviously). Maybe someday. *Ü*