Sunday, January 23, 2011

Normalacy...well almost

Wish I had taken 'real' before pictures....these are just of the counters while there are pups and right before they go home...where the table is back again were two kennels holding puppies with another one to the left.... :) The piece of paper hanging on the cupboards was the schedule for the week of pickup....
But today the last two went to their forever homes and so I start my post puppy cleanup. All the floors are mopped and counters are cleaned of all the accumulated stuff that happens when I have pups...

Here they are as of 5 minutes ago....back to being clean and without stuff piled a mile high

another view............I don't mind clutter but there is a point where it gets too much for me and I have to process everything :)

Inside of the living room were several ex-pens connected together where the pups could run and play....inside were a plethora of toys and a tarp covering the floor...usually I don't put the tarp down but with 18 puppies I didn't want to ruin my floor....but a good mop with some water and vinegar got it all clean...
I also put on the new slip covers to my couches...my $11 deal from Ikea....altho they are white I am hoping that they will work...cuz I have 4 more :)

1 comment:

Constance said...

Ahh, how fun! Missing you and can't wait for your visit. When are the next puppies coming?