Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Daze

Some days are just more special than others. One of those days is when you see your grandkids making a profession of faith. How special is that to be a part of that day.....and to see your son in law being the one to lead your grandson into the waters of baptism and profession of his faith :)

This is my son in law, Jason

This is my grandson, Cameron

Man do they look a lot a like. I remember when I was at the hospital when Cameron was born and the doctor looked at the baby newly born and said....can't deny who the father of this boy is :) Not only do these two alike they act alike....so sweet to see :)

Cameron the show off :) He is so funny to watch his personality coming thru....this boy doesn't have the shyness of his grandmother at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is so heartwarming. I love that his arms are thrown up in the air!