Saturday, June 13, 2009

Centennial Trail

Wow the things you can learn from talking to people you know :) We just got these new bikes and needed a place to ride them....fairly flat and easy and enjoyable....was talking to a friend and she mentioned this Centennial trail that goes from Arlington to Snohomish...for you Washingtonians that is a 17 mile paved trail that is a well kept secret. Anyway we tried it out and I must say...I LOVE IT...you need to sometimes change gears as there is a very slight grade but nothing that I couldn't manage...and I am a weenie when it comes to hills.......and it went forever...we went about 8-10 miles round trip......for me that is a lllllllllooooooooonnnnnnggggggg ride...but I did it and really enjoyed it too :)

Strangers that you meet along the way...well not really but one can think so :) Actually I needed to stop to put on my pant guard so that I didn't get it caught in the gears and took out the camera for a quickie

the scenery along the trail is just beautiful...my husband wanted to sit at this bench and enjoy it and I was out for the ride...we sat for a bit and then continued our ride (ha..I won)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

VERY cool! Sounds like you had a great ride and wonderful scenery to enjoy along the way.