Monday, June 22, 2009

UFO's????

what do they call those things in the fields where the aliens come down and make big circles in the farm lands? hum.....i found these in my carpet...wonder if the aliens came and did them??? :)

they are everywhere on the carpet....

oh never mind...here is the culprit....my spotbot made them :) I love this thing for cleaning up quick spills or pee spots that my lovelies sometimes want to leave on the carpet...the pups had gotten into my room and left me a few spots so out came the spotbot ;)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh that is FUNNY! Love it! Have never seen one of those things before (we only have one room with carpet in our house)...looks like a cool invention.

Guess it stands to reason where there are puppies there are bound to be "spots." LOL Thanks for sharing!