Monday, June 8, 2009

Bears and Chinese Jumping

Madison had a little program for her last day of school. They did all kinds of skits with shadow puppets and singing and some Chinese jump roping.

Wish this was clearer so you could see her hair really flying as she crossed the jump rope in her routine

getting ready to start

here is my next outfit for the charity bears....had a dress pattern that i vaguely followed but had to make major adjustments to fit this bear and in the process changed the pattern totally

one more shot of the little girl in her sundress

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Love seeing your girl doing the Chinese jump rope. I just got the girls one, although they don't do any cross-overs at this point. Fun!

And that sundress on the bear is absolutely adorable!! Do you use a baby sized pattern? Or one designed for stuffed dolls?

Thanks for your comments on my blog/projects. I'll take a photo of the flower today and share.

I'm able to comment regularly because I use Google Reader for the blogs I visit. Yours comes up towards the top of the list. I read them every morning before the girls get up (and sometimes while they are eating breakfast). I just love seeing what you've been up to and those puppies start my day with a smile. *Ü*