Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Time flying by

Where has the week gone and where have I been in the process of it flying? I can't believe it is a week since I have added anything to this blogo of mine....if I look back on the week it doesn't seem like I have done that much to not remember anything significant...but then???? Hum...maybe old-timers is setting in much quicker than I would like it too....

Here is the litter of red puppies that I had two weeks ago. The family who has the mom came to visit with her kids and they had lined up the puppies out of the pen on the floor so I thot would be a good thing to take their picture with them lined up like little soldiers :) Liking the coats I am seeing on these guys

Lucy decided to put a flower pot in her mouth and run around the house...all the pictures I took of her face turned out blurry (cuz she wouldn't stay still) so I have to settle for this one with seeing her from the side....what a funny puppy :)

This little guy is now named Charlie. He is the product of mixing cockapoos that are first gens together...sometimes you get this more cockery look and the people who are getting him are so excited to meet him and love his look. He is a sweet dog that is for sure....one of the girls who came over was holding him and I got this picture of him :) so cute!!

No comments: