Friday, June 5, 2009

behinder and behindest

Why do I always get behind now???? Hum...maybe because my life is so full of stuff and I am so busy and never have time to sit down and take a load off???? NOT!!!!!!
I do keep busy but not sure doing what sometimes...anyway...here are the days caught up for pic a day :)

this is my pathetic garden of squashes...zucchini, summer squash and spaghetti squash..need a bit more dirt in my little spot...tomorrows project I guess

got a new sprinkler that travels...LOVE IT...I have been looking at it for years but never wanted to spend the $$ but man is it worth it...don't have to go out and move the sprinkler every hour....this one will have to move the hose maybe twice to get the back yard but that is nothing compared to what i have done in the past

Ok...here is the daisy tree..gotta get more blooms on it to make it look better

Lupine....ah...lovely flowers that grow wild and you don't have to do anything to them...my kind of garden

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

You are busy enjoying your life, I think!

Great photos. That container you made for the squash is neat, looks like you used some stuff for making borders.

Lupine is beautiful and it grows wild there? Lucky you!

Thanks for sharing the daisy tree. It's a beauty!