Sunday, July 12, 2009

Frame ups and special effects

I finally finished my weeks worth of class with Jessica Sprague :) took me almost all week to start but finished yesterday and needed to get these up today so I could say I accomplished something this weekend :)

the first one is of Annie...duh....the effect was to add png's...so the frame is a png but the wording is just plain text as I didn't like the word art ...i mean it didn't suit this picture so put in just text

This is my newest litter of pups...should have lightened it up some but it actually isn't too bad....the effect on this was to use brushes...the frame is a brush but once again i just put the text in normally

First I must apologize to the owner of this beautiful girl...I took this picture...well I took several pictures of this little girl at a homeschool end of school party...she was so stinkin cute that I had to snap a few....
This day was working with adjustment layers...vintagy looks with added hand tint...I erased the adjustment layer on the bow and the straps of her dress. Also found a cool star in the brush pallete and stamped that a couple of times in the photo..oh and we also added a frame to this pic

Day 4 was clipping masks :) I kinda "vintageyed" up this photo and then uncolored the one pansy to give some brightness to one of the flowers

Day 5 was using textures. I did vintage type adjustment on the pic and then added three textures to the photo and added the mask and a png frame to it

Day 6 was a ttv day...(Through the viewfinder) Altho we didn't get another camera and take a picture we added some textures that made that effect on the photo....once again did textures on the photo and some brush stamps along with the adjustment layers to get that vintage type look

Day 7 was just review and a "quiz" and I passed with flying colors ;)

2 comments:

paulette said...

Loved the picture of your grandson! I would frame that one!
Paulette

Jeanne said...

These ALL look great! That little girl and your grandson especially caught my eye. Is that you there getting ready to ride? Love your basket!! *Ü*

At least you started and got through the lessons...I haven't even done that. Good thing they are available forever!