Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sleepy is good....

Every week I strive to get some nice pictures of the puppies for my web site and their new owners...by this time I am trying to get additional pictures to send to the new owners....today opposite of what is normally true the pups were too tired :) HA!!!! Now that is totally different. I grabbed them from the crate where they were sleeping and took them to the block wall and all of them cooperated :) But that means I didn't get additional pictures...guess I will have to get my camera out again when they are running around

Loved the cocked head of Fred here.....doesn't he just look so cute!

This one actually backed up off the block...but it made for a great picture of her.

On to quilt stuff...this airplane has been sitting on my bulletin board for years...and I do mean years...I always knew what I wanted to do with it but just never did anything with it. I actually made a full quilt of airplanes..that was in my pattern making days...they were short lived as I figured it was easier to do things than to explain how to do them for others.
Well it got finished...totally finished with everything that I have been thinking about doing for years....In the white part there are clouds embroidered.....and then just a stitch in the ditch around the flying geese.

So another one done...this one is for Conner...altho Conner's mom doesn't know it yet :)

2 comments:

paulette said...

Nellie done good!! VERY sweet puppies!! And Connor is going to do somersaults when he sees his new airplane quilt!! Love it!
P

Jeanne said...

Gosh those pups are adorable and thanks for the giggle about the one backing off the brick. That must have been a sight! Great pictures. The quilt is adorable too. Thanks for the explanation you sent about what's fun and maybe not so fun in quilt making.