Thursday, October 13, 2011

Perpetual Motion :)

It comes as no surprise unless you are new to my blog that I breed cockapoos...People think this is an easy job...well it is but I won't tell anyone if you don't....at least it is easy for the first 4-5 weeks....then I really begin to have to work.
One of those back breaking duties is to take pictures *insert "sigh" and wiping of the brow* ....
What an easy task you say.......HA!!!!
Here are some pictures that didn't make the Puppy Page on my web site...perpetual movement isn't easy to photograph when you are wanting a still :)

another one blurred by movement

ok...so altho blurry this is really a cute picture

hop hop...thot these were puppies and not bunnies

this is probably the best of the moving ones...all you got was a little bit of lifted leg

Just a quick shake of the head takes part of the picture out of focus

two trouble makers

Oh wait...here is a still...too bad you can't see the puppy :)

Oh another still...but not a puppy :)

and my favorite....this girl never seems to slow down...got tons of her but she is always moving

3 comments:

paulette said...

OMGosh adorable!! I know what you mean..I tried to take pics of the girls with their new 'dos'...didn't get one! They just wouldn't cooperate! Your new pups are so sweet! Thanks for the puppy fix!
P

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Hello Jackie!...
I can imagine that taking your photographs is not an easy task...but oh my goodness how cute are your little pups?....absolutely adorable!
Hope you have a great weekend,
Susan x

Jeanne said...

I'm always up for a good puppy fix and even though the photos aren't the best because they are so busy, they work to give one a great awwwww factor.

I don't envy you trying to get good shots of those perpetual movers!