Sunday, October 9, 2011

Honey Dude

My husband thot he would be funny and put up a reminder to do something that I had asked him to do several weeks...months ago....I needed a partition in the doggie bed cuz there was wailing and gnashing of teeth...well not exactly but a couple of the dogs weren't getting along so figured I needed go separate a few of them..mainly Spencer and Cody cuz Cody was telling the younger pup that he was the resident stud and to knock off even thinking about anything ;)
So here is the list as it got to be

Anyway I was just thinking a partition that could be removed and put in place...well that isn't exactly what I got but I guess it is close enough...it can be lifted up but with a ton of work so my guess is that it will stay like this for quite a while and will just use it to separate dogs :)
I think my husband has secret stock in the 2x4 lumber industry cuz that is his lumber of choice for sure....

But I kept adding to his silly list cuz there were things I wanted him to do but I kept forgetting what they were so I decided to continue as I thot of something that I wanted him to do. One of the things I had written I thot I had duplicated what I wanted...my husband told me all he had to do was wait 48 hours and his list would get shorter cuz I would forget what it was that I wrote...well I did remember and made him do both things :)
He got great pleasure in marking off the list :)


One of the things he did was hang this picture holder for me...I want to get some vintagey type frames and put them under this shelf like picture holder

Another thing he did was hang this other shelf I bought to finish off my room remodel...and hang the picture my mom did with scratch art

The shelf quickly got filled up with my precuts and that freed up a shelf in another place...so voila...I made more room for myself :)

Then to finish off his being "funny" he made another list...He thinks he is so clever...the problem is...when he hung this list all he did was put things on it that were already done...well almost all of them were done..the ones left undone were the smarty things he put on there

Guess this gives you a glimpse into him....smarty smarty went to a party :) oh but that is a family joke....never mind ;)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Sounds like a fun way to get things done. Glad you both have a great sense of humor about it, too.