Saturday, October 29, 2011

Babies and Puppies

I don't usually get pictures of the hats that I give to "unknown" to me babies....in just a past post I had done some pumpkin hats and made my husband take them in so that they could be distributed to some little "punkins" that were born this season..........
Well he came home with a picture of this little "punkin" sporting his new hat.......it looks huge on the baby :) Oh well...the parents were thrilled with the hat and I am hoping this baby will soon be able to go home and grow into the hat



Ant then today Cindy and Annette came to get Fred and Ginger...surprisingly I remembered to take a picture...I really should do this with everyone who comes and gets a pup...more for me so that when I get emails from them years from now I can pull up the family picture and remember who they are ;) Surprisingly a lot of people think I remember them...Ha...they forget my failing memory and I really don't have a clue...I have found lots of great homes for puppies but I don't always remember the people that went with the pup.

Then this little sweetie is left and goes home on Tuesday....She is doing really well being the only "puppy" here.........between me playing with her and the older dogs playing with her we will keep her entertained until her new parents come for her.

Oops...speaking of playing...I had better go get her out of the crate and play with her for a bit :)

2 comments:

paulette said...

OMGosh...not fair... Babies AND Puppies!! Loved your post!! That punkin hat was way too cute!! And those puppies...you must have heard me going Ahhhhhhh all the way across the water and through customs!!!
P

Jeanne said...

How wonderful that you got to see one of your hats in use. Fingers crossed for that sweet baby! And then to see puppies on top of that. Awwwwww....Thanks for sharing!