Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Families and Fast Tracking

So far the vacation has been great :) I got to see my brother and his wife and almost all of their kids and grandkids....was a surprise to me as I only expected my brother and wife :) We had a fun time of visiting and catching up with all of them...well most all of them. Their daughter and son in law live in Minnesota and weren't there ;)


Then off to Disney...we first had to return the car that we got to be able to go and see my brother and then we entered the hallowed gates of the happiest place on earth....love the pic of Danica and son walking shoulder to shoulder...and then Jason and Aaron walking hand in hand

First on the agenda was a ride for Aaron....his favorite movie character...To Infinity and Beyond...Aaron can even say that :)

so after that it was the Matterhorn...he is not real excited here to get on that ride at all...but he did :)

the happy family that I came with

the end of the day....yep it is raining and we succumbed to getting disney ponchos so that we didn't get soaked to the skin


that is all I will bore you with today.... enjoy the rest of your day

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks like not even a little (or a lot as the case may be) rain could dampen your spirits in the Happiest Place on Earth. Yay. I'm glad you are enjoying your vacation.

paulette said...

Lots of good memories in the making!! Enjoy every moment!!
P