Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Multi tasking

Ok....so I would never have thot I could multi-task so well...I was doing embroidery on my machine...winding a bobbin on that same machine and sewing binding on with the other machine...all at the same time...Wow...are you impressed?
Now it is time to show you some of the projects that I have been doing.......
First up......can't totally explain this one yet but you see it on the machine

and then finished...why blogger didn't change the way these pictures came in I am not sure...but it did it to a bunch...I took them right and they look right on my computer but blogger thot that they should be turned???? Computers!

Ok....my another first project...this was using a program that I transferred to my machine from my computer....there are mistakes but this is my learning curve :)

here is the back of the quilt that I had the same thread in the top and bobbin...so liking this....have to pry me out of my room :)

close up of the flowers on there :) I sized and resized them and took leaves off and left some on...so cool :)

then I did these bibs....the blue marker is still on but need it on till I cut them into individual bibs............I am on a roll

here they are individually...added woof to the dog

darn duck is sideways.....but too cute...love the sunglasses

oh a sweet bear...forgot the extra stabilizer on this one so he is a bit puckery

and one more fuzzy duck....

So that I don't get into any kind of trouble and if any of you have an embroidery machine the bib designs are from Bunnycup Embroidery ....love her designs...these above were from her retired sets...and guess what??? They were free! All the better to play and figure out what I am doing :)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

How fun, Jackie! Looks like you are having a blast with your new toy. I'm so happy for you. That rose quilt is so pretty and I love that ducky with the sunglasses!

paulette said...

The embroidery is wonderful BUT your quilting is to die for!! Is this a program that your machine does or did you draw on the rose lines and sew around them?? Love it!!
Paulette