Thursday, February 25, 2010

Picture Day

It was such a pretty day today and the pups were having fun playing outside that I thot I would go and get my camera...and wouldn't you know that they stopped playing cutely where they were and decided to be on the move and hard to take a quick pic of...I need that camera attached to my hip so when I go outside...which is often at this point....that I can snap a few cuties...........oh well...good thing these are pics of my kids cuz I would get the complaint that "You took more pictures of her than me" :( But they are dogs so they won't complain at the unfairness of how many
First up is Miss no name...still no name that is sticking with her...she has such a serious look to her...she reminds me of a cartoon mouse....not sure why but that is what her face reminds me of right now....

Next up is Nellie....sitting nice and cute for me....I think she took off after I snapped this

But I caught her resting again for a second

And then there is Cassidy....she is the one for sure that her feet never stop moving unless she is in her crate....she so lives up to her name...Hopalong Cassidy

another one of her amazingly sitting still

Darn...don'tcha just love that cute face?

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh my goodness, absolutely adorable pictures! I just love how they tip their head to the side. They look so sweet!