Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Buffers

Ok you whiners...here are pictures of the new ones...still not sure if I am keeping them or not..they are so darn cute but 3 puppies at one time is a lot of work!!!! Right now they are in their crate whining to get out but it has only been an hour and want them to be in there at least an hour and half :) Why can't they be like kittens who come already trained but stay with their puppy behavior???
Here are some pictures of the new buff ones I just got yesterday. They look so much alike that I had to mark them so when they were separate I could tell which one was which....together you can tell them apart but when they are flying thru the air it is much different :)
This is the view I usually see of the pups..their hineys as they run past me

Still no names for them that are sticking....
I have named this one for right now Cassidy...she loves to hop sideways and frontways and backways :)

This ones name is Bianca from the breeder but that will get changed when I find something that fits her...Houdini would work. I put them in the pen last night and went to the garage...when I came back she was crouched on a dining room chair cuz she had just climbed out of the pen :)

These two love to run...and run...and then run some more

This is Bianca flying...love the ears

Can't believe I actually got a picture of them standing still :)

A bit of tug with a magnolia leaf

Cassidy

Bianca

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Absolutely, positively one of the most happy posts I've seen in a while. I defy anyone to see these pictures and not smile. The joy of puppies running full speed. Love it!

And thanks for your comments about the dog owners behind us. I like your idea of making the owner sit and listen to the dog for hours on end and see how it feels! LOL Thankfully all was quiet last night.