Monday, February 1, 2010

Grooming day...

Today was a semi grooming day...well what I mean by that I groomed only one dog. Gracie was the dog of choice to get the clip job.....she needs a couple of hairs trimmed by this picture but she is mostly done....Last time I groomed her I clipped her pad with my scissors so she was a bit skeptical about me cutting around her feet...but we got the job done...still need to clip the bottom of her pads but will wait a bit to get her used to me again :)

While I was taking a picture of the groomed one I decided to get all the dogs I have at this point :) Cody is the next one to go under the clippers....you can hardly see his eyes but that will be taken care of when I do his clip job :)

Bailey will be the last to get clipped as want to wait until she is further along in her pregnancy. She is half way through and I don't want to put her under any stress so that I might not lose any of the pups...right now the vet says he can feel 6..that is a lot for her as she herself is only 10 pounds :)

and the last one is Lucy...she hopefully is pregnant also but won't know for a few weeks still...

Can't believe that I am down to 4 dogs again....well still have Annie until Wednesday but then she goes to her new home....and then the following weekend I get another puppy...so will be up to 5 pups...at least for now :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Gosh, how sweet are they, even if their hair is a bit long and shaggy! Reminds me of our dog when he needs a grooming!

They are all so sweet!!