Saturday, February 20, 2010

Excuses???

I some times find myself at the end of a day and look back and realize that it seems like I haven't done anything or gotten anything accomplished. Yet I have feel like I have been busy doing something all day long. Every once in a while there is a reason why that doesn't seem to be a far off statement..but most of the time it is just excuses :)
This is one of the times when it is genuine and not a total excuse. These two energizer puppies love to get into mischief. I totally think that should be their middle names...I do call them Thing one and Thing two a lot of the time ;) They look a lot alike from some angles...I can tell them apart if they are facing me of if they are standing together...but from afar off or watching them do their business (preferably outside) it is sometimes a bit harder to make sure that both of them have accomplished what they are supposed to be doing....I tried collars but they quickly got lost in their fur...so one has a bandana and the other has a larger collar with a tag to help in the identification process.
All that said..they are really fun to watch..altho I did get a little bit peeved at them when I found my newly planted tulip bulbs that are growing nicely to be totally gone from the pot that I had put them in...hum...no wonder the poo is a bit soft....
Trying to mop the water they spilled from the water bowl...they step in it and then track it everywhere :)

here is one with them playing together...still learning how to work the new camera on video...don'tcha just hate it when you have to relearn something that seems so simple to someone younger???

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Bummer, the videos weren't available. I'll try again later.

Sounds like you definitely have your hands full. Love the Thing One and Thing Two names. LOL

Jackie said...

hum jeanne...they show up on my mac...will try my pc and see if the show up there

Jackie said...

nope show up on both...

Jeanne said...

I came back and it worked just fine. Glitches, don't you love them? Not.

Anyway, those were so cute! Gosh I don't know how you give up the puppies because they are adorable!

They were a lot quieter than I thought they'd be in the videos, but it was just too cute watching them tussle with your mop head! Thanks for sharing!