Friday, February 12, 2010

Clothes and schtuff

Sometimes I have to laugh at my kids...well chuckle at least. One daughter asked if I would make some American Girl doll clothes for her kid's school silent auction. I said sure and then she told me the time frame...which wasn't long....but being the good mom that I am got it done. She took them to the school and told me thanks....the funny comment altho can't remember exact words from me but from her I do..she said I didn't even have to ask again...you agreed the first time I asked............HA! Told her I needed to keep her off balance so she never knew what to expect...altho I think she knew I would do it even if she had to ask more than once....she didn't even have to guilt me into it :) Boy, do kids get the wrong idea about their parents...that is why they have kids of their own so that they can see what it is really like to be a parent........ :)

So here is the whole lot of what I did :)

Nightgown out of this really cute purple fabric...part of the remnant that I got from a super cool store here on the island

A party dress...again another remnant

A pant and t-shirt outfit

This was kinda fun to put the frilly stuff on the sweater

And last but not least a blue cape for those cold winter nights :)

2 comments:

Cami said...

Adorable little outfits. Love them!

Jeanne said...

Wow! These are fantastic! I don't dare show my kids though...they'll want American Girl dolls and then me to make them fabulous outfits like these!

You are a GREAT mom!