Sunday, May 17, 2009

The unmatched set


We finally got Dave's bike today...they had to build it and they don't work on Saturdays so we got it today and took a very short ride....the shortness or longness of the ride depends upon me...we start the ride on a hill and by the time I get to the top of it my legs are begging for mercy! the next part of the ride is mostly down a small slope so you can cruise a bit and the ride back up isn't bad...that is usually my quitting point but today I went beyond that a bit to another small slope...but my legs were telling me that enough is enough so I turned and went back...can I plead the fact that I am sick so I can't go very far????? Geez you would have thot all the Zumba I have been doing would have my legs in better shape that what they are:)

He looks confused..........duh??

the intensity on his face cracks me up

After I gave up he continued on and rode a few miles.......yikes!!!!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Excellent looking bike (and rider). You two are going to have a lot of fun riding them this summer.

Hey and baby steps on the riding...pretty soon you'll be going longer distances with NO problem!