Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Erin's bears, the sequel

Here is my first attempt at making clothing for a bear...or at least knitting for a bear :) Not totally pleased with the way it turned out but it is my attempt

I know that I don't like picking up stitches....wow that is not an easy thing...gotta figure out how to do this without doing the neck and sleeve pick up...

I was afraid that I would run out of green yarn as I did the hat first and it took more yarn than I thot...so I made the sweater with the white added and kept the extra green for the neck and arm.

Here is the hat with the "ear holes" for the bear....

The complete outfit....am awaiting a new book on bear clothes that I got from my new favorite on-line place....Knit Picks....and then there will be a new addition to Erin's bears.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh my...this is adorable! I know my girls would LOVE to have clothes to dress their dolls and such, but I don't think I have the talent to make this. I really like that green color. Good job!

Knit Picks is a fun site!