Sunday, May 10, 2009

Behind again???? duh

How come I keep getting behind in posting my pics????
This daffodil was the prettiest I have seen this year. It had a really pretty peachy color in the center...when the bunch first opened it was the only one that had this color...now that the rest of them have opened and sat for a few days they are getting this same peachy color to them...wonder why it took them a few extra days to get color????

My husband went to a group meeting and a lady brought this bunch of daffs and told Dave to bring them to me ;)

Trying to get pics with the dogs checking them out

Lucy taking time to smell the daffodils :)

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness! Those are some beautiful daffodils. I've not seen them with those colored centers before. I always thought they'd be yellow centers...interesting and pretty!